Fireworks Display Permit

If you are going to display fireworks at your home or business you are required to have a permit. There is no fee, however it must be authorized prior to using any fireworks that will leave the ground or explode. Please contact any board member to request a permit. Under forms and permits you may print off and fill in the top information. You will receive a copy for your records. The Chippewa County Sheriff will also have a copy on file.