Voting and Election Information
Location of Polling Place: 14802 State Hwy 124, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
All Voting is upstairs, enter the first floor door and you may use the stairs or the lift. You will exit through the double doors.
Voting hours on a Election Day are: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
In Person Absentee Voting
March 23 to March 25, 2021
March 29 to April 1, 2021
Office hours are Monday to Thursday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
If you need to make an appointment please call 715-288-6770 during the above office hours.
Request Absentee Ballot/Register to Vote
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
- This site allows you to request an absentee ballot, register to vote, request name change, or address change.
- February 16, 2021-Spring Primary
- April 6, 2021-Spring Election
Please be sure to have accurate voter ID contact Laurie Hebert if any questions on this. Click on the link below to find out if you have the right ID and how to get one.
If you are new to the Town of Eagle Point, have had a name change, or address change, and want to vote in the next election, do not wait until the last minute prior to an election to register. You can do so by downloading the forms below and mailing or emailing along with the proper proof of residence.
Any questions you may call your Clerk:
Laurie Hebert (715) 288-6770.
Wisconsin Elections and Ethics Commission
The State of Wisconsin Elections and Ethics Commission has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: EL-121 Application for Absentee Ballot (2016-08).pdf
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: https://elections.wi.gov/sites/elections.wi.gov/files/2020-07/el_121h_application_for_absentee_ballot_hmong_rev_14412.pdf
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: https://elections.wi.gov/sites/elections.wi.gov/files/2020-07/EL-121s%20Application%20for%20Absentee%20Ballot%20-%20Spanish.pdf
EL-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/sites/elections.wi.gov/files/2020-06/El-131%20-%20%28REV%202020-06%29.pdf
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/sites/elections.wi.gov/files/2020-09/EL-131%20Voter%20Registration%20App%20-%20Hmong%20%28REV%202020-06%29.pdf
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/sites/elections.wi.gov/files/2020-06/EL-131%20Voter%20Registration%20App%20-%20Spanish%20%28REV%202020-06%29.pdf
If you interested in becoming an Election or Chief Inspector:
Contact Laurie Hebert at (715) 288-6770