Voting and Election Information
Location of Polling Place: 14802 State Hwy 124, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
All Voting is upstairs, enter first door if need lift for access to upstairs, otherwise you may enter through the double doors.
Voting hours on a Election Day are: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Absentee Voting Hours:
Monday through Thursday 9 am to 1 pm.
Call during the above hours at 715-288-6770 if wish to make an appointment.
Absentee voting is not allowed the day before an election.
Request Absentee Ballot/Register to Vote
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
- This site allows you to request an absentee ballot, register to vote, request name change, or address change.
- February 18, 2020-Spring Primary
- April 7, 2020-Spring Election & Presidential Preference Primary
- May 12, 2020 Special Election Congressional District 7
- August 11, 2020-Partisan Primary
- November 3, 2020-General Election
Please be sure to have accurate voter ID for 2020, contact Laurie Hebert if any questions on this. Click on the link below to find out if you have the right ID and how to get one.
If you are new to the Town of Eagle Point, have had a name change, or address change, and want to vote in the next election, do not wait until the last minute prior to an election to register. You can do so by downloading the forms below and mailing or emailing along with the proper proof of residence.
Any questions you may call your Clerk:
Laurie Hebert (715) 288-6770.
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: EL-121 Application for Absentee Ballot (2016-08).pdf
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: Election Information
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: Election Information
If you interested in becoming an Election or Chief Inspector:
Contact Laurie Hebert at (715) 288-6770
April 7, 2020 Town of Eagle Point will have 2 Supervisor positions on the ballot. As noted below this will be a two-year term.
Five Person Board
Effective with the April 2019 Election the Board will be changing to a five person board. At the April 18, 2017 Annual Meeting electors voted to change to a five person board. On September 18, 2017 the town board approved a ordinance to stagger the terms. April 2019 there will be 4 supervisor positions to vote on. The two along with the chairperson with the highest number of votes will be on for a two year term. The other two will be on for a one year term.
Thereafter two supervisors along with the chairperson, clerk, and treasurer will be up for election in the odd number years. The other two supervisors will be up for election in the even number years.
See ordinance number 2017-2 under ordinances & resolutions