Voting and Election Information
Location of Polling Place: 14802 State Hwy 124, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
All Voting is upstairs, enter the first floor door and you may use the stairs or the lift. You will exit through the double doors.
Voting hours on a Election Day are: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Absentee voting is not allowed the day before an election.
In office Absentee Voting will begin OCTOBER 20, 2020 please check back for times and days. Weather permitting we will try to have a drive-thru in the parking lot.
Monday thru Thursday from 9 am to 1 pm, bring your own pen and identification. Face coverings required. Please do not come if you are not feeling good or possibly have been around someone who is sick. Check the calendar for days the office may be closed. The last day you may vote in the office is OCTOBER 29, 2020.
Request Absentee Ballot/Register to Vote
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
- This site allows you to request an absentee ballot, register to vote, request name change, or address change.
- February 18, 2020-Spring Primary
- April 7, 2020-Spring Election & Presidential Preference Primary
- May 12, 2020 Special Election Congressional District 7
- August 11, 2020-Partisan Primary
- November 3, 2020-General Election
Please be sure to have accurate voter ID for 2020, contact Laurie Hebert if any questions on this. Click on the link below to find out if you have the right ID and how to get one.
If you are new to the Town of Eagle Point, have had a name change, or address change, and want to vote in the next election, do not wait until the last minute prior to an election to register. You can do so by downloading the forms below and mailing or emailing along with the proper proof of residence.
Any questions you may call your Clerk:
Laurie Hebert (715) 288-6770.
Wisconsin Elections and Ethics Commission
The State of Wisconsin Elections and Ethics Commission has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: EL-121 Application for Absentee Ballot (2016-08).pdf
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: https://elections.wi.gov/sites/elections.wi.gov/files/2020-07/el_121h_application_for_absentee_ballot_hmong_rev_14412.pdf
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: https://elections.wi.gov/sites/elections.wi.gov/files/2020-07/EL-121s%20Application%20for%20Absentee%20Ballot%20-%20Spanish.pdf
EL-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/sites/elections.wi.gov/files/2020-06/El-131%20-%20%28REV%202020-06%29.pdf
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/sites/elections.wi.gov/files/2020-09/EL-131%20Voter%20Registration%20App%20-%20Hmong%20%28REV%202020-06%29.pdf
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/sites/elections.wi.gov/files/2020-06/EL-131%20Voter%20Registration%20App%20-%20Spanish%20%28REV%202020-06%29.pdf
If you interested in becoming an Election or Chief Inspector:
Contact Laurie Hebert at (715) 288-6770
April 7, 2020 Town of Eagle Point will have 2 Supervisor positions on the ballot. As noted below this will be a two-year term.
Five Person Board
Effective with the April 2019 Election the Board will be changing to a five person board. At the April 18, 2017 Annual Meeting electors voted to change to a five person board. On September 18, 2017 the town board approved a ordinance to stagger the terms. April 2019 there will be 4 supervisor positions to vote on. The two along with the chairperson with the highest number of votes will be on for a two year term. The other two will be on for a one year term.
Thereafter two supervisors along with the chairperson, clerk, and treasurer will be up for election in the odd number years. The other two supervisors will be up for election in the even number years.
See ordinance number 2017-2 under ordinances & resolutions