Burning of brush and vegetation from the property
- Property owner calls the Sheriff's Department non-emergency number and indicates time, date and location of intended burn.
- Property owner plans the burn in an open area, surrounded by minimal or no vegetation with minimal wind.
- If possible, property owner should have a water supply available in case fire spreads.
- As always, the property owner is responsible if the fire gets out of hand and must be prepared to notify the fire department.
- No brush, wood, or vegetation is to be hauled on to property.
Chippewa County Sheriff Non-emergency 715-726-7701 #1
Please be sure to check the link under DNR Burning any restrictions or bans apply to all Eagle Point properties
The Town of Eagle Point has a Volunteer Fire Department.
If you interested in becoming a member contact the chief at the number listed below, or any of the current department members.
Phone: (715) 226-1086
You may also fill out an application which can be located under the Forms and Permits tab on the left or here: Fire Department Application
Click on the link below to view the study report on space needs for the Fire Department.
8th Annual Fire Department Fundraiser
Due to COVID-19 this event has been cancelled.
Please watch for more information for a raffle to be held later this summer!
There will not be a Easter Egg Hunt this year
Will will be back for 2021!
Fire work Display Permit
Form available under Government, Forms and Permits. Please fill out and email to the town clerk to have a board member sign and authorize your permit. A copy will be given to you. You may also contact any board member to authorize the permit.