Burning of brush and vegetation from the property
- Property owner calls the Sheriff's Department non-emergency number and indicates time, date and location of intended burn.
- Property owner plans the burn in an open area, surrounded by minimal or no vegetation with minimal wind.
- If possible, property owner should have a water supply available in case fire spreads.
- As always, the property owner is responsible if the fire gets out of hand and must be prepared to notify the fire department.
- No brush, wood, or vegetation is to be hauled on to property.
Chippewa County Sheriff Non-emergency 715-726-7701 #1
Please be sure to check the link under DNR Burning any restrictions or bans apply to all Eagle Point properties
The Town of Eagle Point has a Volunteer Fire Department.
If you interested in becoming a member contact the chief at the number listed below, or any of the current department members.
Phone: (715) 226-1086
You may also fill out an application which can be located under the Forms and Permits tab on the left or here: Fire Department Application
Click on the link below to view the study report on space needs for the Fire Department.
9th Annual Fire Department Fundraiser
Saturday August 28, 2021
10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Fire work Display Permit
Form available under Government, Forms and Permits. Please fill out and email to the town clerk to have a board member sign and authorize your permit. A copy will be given to you. You may also contact any board member to authorize the permit.